Friday 14 January 2011

A Question Disabled People often ask.....

Very, very busy today with the terrific success of the One Month Before Heartbreak campaign today. A huge thank you to all of you who Tweeted  @ #ombh, Facebooked. Linked, Blogged and RTed. http://onemonthbeforeheartbreak.blogspot.com
If you haven't had a chance to read the posts yet, treat yourself to a glass of wine later and enjoy, they are some of the best thing's I've ever read.

A particular thank you to Sunny Hundal, from Liberal Conspiracy who never fails t give space to this issue. http://liberalconspiracy.org/2011/01/14/why-the-sick-and-disabled-will-feel-the-full-force-of-the-cuts-in-a-months-time/ I'm not sure he realises how much of a difference it makes.

Anyway, the title refers to something I just rediscovered dealing with the vast amount of correspondence and help offered from people around the blogosphere.

I'm a sucker for musicals and I adore Evita. If you hate Madonna, just skip to 2 minutes 50, but I recommend the whole clip, it's fantastic. Eva Peron has bowel cancer and at the end, she falls down in frustration calling,

""Oh, what I'd give for a hundred years,
But the physical interferes,
Every day more.

Oh my creator..

What is the use of the strongest heart?
In a body that's falling apart
A serious flaw. 

I hope You know that."




Oh do I know how she feels......

**Far be it from me to suggest Eva could almost be reading a Nick Clegg speech.......

No comments:

Post a Comment