Wednesday 15 December 2010

Another Warrior....

It's always so wonderful when I hear a famous person talk about crohn's disease.

http://blogs.menshealth.com/health-headlines/the-worst-pain-david-garrard-has-ever-felt/2010/12/12/comment-page-1#comment-972

David Garrard is so right when he says


" I believe that I’ve been blessed with this disease so I can be an inspiration for a lot of kids out there who are suffering. I was a kid once. I know that hearing something from a pro athlete means a lot."

I also thank him from the bottom of my heart for talking about the pain sufferers experience.

When a pro-footballer says

I was having awful pain in my stomach. It was honestly the worst pain I could imagine. I'd take a hit from anyone in the NFL over that again. I couldn't move for days. My wife had to do everything for me." 

tens of millions of Americans think "ouch".

No comments:

Post a Comment